The thymus is a gland located behind the breastbone and is the central control of our immune system. It is very active during young age as it plays an important role in the development of our immune system. The thymus peptides restores our T-cell function and assists in the maturation of newly produced T-cell in other lymphatic organs.
• Help to reduce inflammation
• Degenerative conditions of the spine and joints
• Lowered resistance and susceptibility to infections
• Enhance immunity
• Strengthens our body’s defense
• Increases our power of resistance